Congratulations on being offered a role in EHS' fall play, Leaving Iowa, and welcome to the EHS theatre family!
All members of the cast & crew must take the following actions prior to the first rehearsal in September:
- Complete this Participant Information Form
- Have parent(s)/guardian(s) complete the Parent Information Form for each student participating in the show
- Have parents/guardians pay the $85 participation fee and fees for any additional merchandise ordered on the Parent Information Form (for each participant). A limited number of scholarships are available; you can request one on the Parent Information Form.
If You Already Have an Invoice:
Please enter your student’s name (first and last) below, and click on the “Pay Now” button. In the “Price per item” box, please enter the Total Due from your invoice. Click “Continue” and follow the instructions to pay your invoice.
If you have more than one student participating in the show, you may include all students in the same payment - please include all their names in the student name box (e.g. Jane & John Doe). Then combine the totals from each invoice and enter that in the “Price per item” box.
If You Don’t Have an Invoice:
Check to make sure:
- 1. Your student has completed the Participant Registration Form at the link above
- 2. You have completed the Parent Information Form at the link above
If both of these steps have been completed and you don't have an invoice, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*NOTE: STUDENTS WILL NOT BE DENIED PARTICIPATION BASED ON FINANCIAL NEED. PLEASE INDICATE YOU NEED ASSISTANCE ON YOUR REGISTRATION FORM OR SEE MR OGLE WITH ANY FINANCIAL QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS